Vegan Pot Au Chocolate Recipe
This Vegan Pot Au Chocolate Recipe is brilliant for all types of occasions! Dinner party? Friend gathering? Family evening? It’s here and ready for you to have this summer!
You will need…
- Mixing bowl
- 225 grams of cashews. (Soaked for 4 hours in water and drained)
- 40 grams of coconut oil
- 225 grams of dark chocolate
- 200 millilitres of dark chocolate
- 100 millilitres of orange juice
- Start off with adding the cashews into a blender and blend them.
- Once the cashews are all blended then melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl over a hot pan of water.
- After the chocolate has melted add to the blender and blend the cashews to the chocolate together
- Pour the mixture into ramekins and they are ready to serve.
Categorised in: Recipes
This post was written by Charlotte McCarthy